Bookeasy 2.0 - Phase 2 Release

Christmas has come early and Bookeasy is excited to advise that next Wednesday night at approximately 9pm AEST, 9th December 2015 will see the release of the second phase release of Bookeasy's transition towards a new, exciting, user friendly and fully responsive theme coming to all Tourism Centre Bookeasy consoles!

Changes to the system once Phase 2 has been deployed will include a major re-styling of the Bookeasy Staff Console main menu dashboard, providing a fully responsive layout with easier access to the most common tasks right at your fingertips.

Bookeasy also understands that for those of you coming into a very busy season, this may or may not be the most appropriate time for change. The reality is that there's not one time of year that will suit all clients, however the good news is that Bookeasy has provided everyone an option to switch back to the original layout (Classic Menu) for a period of time if desired.

Click below to see a summarised slide presentation regarding the roll out, or download the attached PDF.

Bookeasy Phase 2 Slide Presentation

As with all previous releases, rigorous testing has been conducted over the past 3 months in an attempt to streamline this Phase 2 migration and ensure full functionality is maintained. Browser compatibility remains the same, although Bookeasy highly recommends updating your browser to its latest version (full information on Bookeasy browser support can be found here).

Please also see below FAQ's and if you require any support or assistance regarding this Phase 2 release please contact bookeasy here.

FAQ'S

HOW DO I MAKE BOOKINGS VIA THE DASHBOARD?
At the top of the Dashboard you will find four buttons:

• Accommodation
  • Tours
  • Tickets
  • Cars

Click the appropriate button to access and proceed to conduct a product search and make bookings as per normal.

HOW CAN I VIEW AND ACCESS MY RESERVATIONS?

Click the Reservations button located under the product search to load your list of reservations.

Alternatively, select the Manage Reservations > Search Reservations link found in the left hand menu.

HOW CAN I VIEW AND ACCESS MY DAILY PAYMENTS?

Click the Payments button located under the product search to load your list of daily payments (formerly known in the classic menu as Payments Today).

WHAT IF THE PAGE I'M TRYING TO ACCESS IS MISSING?

If you come across any issues in trying to access a specific screen in your Bookeasy Console, try searching for it in the new left hand menu. Failing that, don't hesitate to contact the team at Bookeasy who will be able to point you in the right direction!

WILL MY WEB BROWSER SUPPORT THESE CHANGES?

To ensure all functionality is provided as intended it is highly recommended you view our further information on browser support here.

CAN I STICK WITH THE CLASSIC MENU FOR NOW?

Bookeasy will allow users to switch to the original theme via the following methods:

1. By selecting the Classic Menu button via the new dashboard

2. By setting individual user logins to load the classic menu by default when logging into Bookeasy - see how.

HOW DO I LOG A SUPPORT REQUEST AND ACCESS THE FORUM?

To log a support request, view the online help or access the forum, click the appropriate button found at the bottom of the Dashboard.

Bookeasy Forums

Online Help

Log Support Request

WHAT’S NEXT AFTER PHASE 2?

Once Phase 2 has been completed, Bookeasy will continue to work towards our intended release of all subsequent phases for the migration to Bookeasy 2.0. Further communication and timeframes will be made available as we progress, with details of what future releases are in store found here.

pdf

1 person likes this

Login or Signup to post a comment