Bookeasy's top-tier training offering, Development Workshops, are aimed at enhancing, amplifying, auditing and streamlining processes, thinking and attitudes of Management, Leadership Teams and senior staff. Delivered onsite, the Development Workshops will showcase case studies and provide real actions that can be implemented in your Organisation.
Delivery & Fees
Modules within the Development Workshop Series are delivered onsite.
Onsite: From $990 ex GST including travel per module
Contact us for a customised quote on bundling multiple modules.
1. i is for Inspiration Masterclass
- Defining inspiration
- Unique experiences
- Inspiration ethos
- Transforming information into inspiration
- Enhancing the connection
Outcomes: Equipping staff with the tools to transform information into inspiration. How to craft a story, take our visitors on a journey and increase conversion.
2. Onboarding Excellence
- Review of the current process
- The importance of a thorough onboarding
- What does it look like?
- Building the tools for success
- Implementing the process
Outcomes: A complete review of the existing onboarding process for new staff/volunteers. Develop an implementable structure and provide the tools to maximise new staff/volunteer engagement as well as competencies upon starting on their visitor servicing journey.
3. Amplifying Staff Engagement
- Engagement Thinktank
- Implementing successful KPIs
- 1-on-1 case study
- Incentive Structures
- Setting Goals
Outcomes: Develop key ways to maintain high level staff engagement. Run effective monthly 1-on-1s with achievable & relevant KPIs. Delve into the world of staff incentives and take a look at how to set goals to maximise results and encourage development.
4. Getting Recruitment Right
- Discussion around current recruitment process
- How, where and what to advertise
- What attributes to look for
- The power of structured phone interviews
- Asking the right questions
- Factoring in the team
Outcomes: A ready to go, modern and relevant recruitment process for your organisation to implement. Actual questions and/or scenarios to use in interviews to ensure the right candidate is being chosen. Ways to break the ice and encourage confidence with candidates. Minimise impact on existing team with new employees.
5. Excelling with Volunteers
- Understanding volunteer’s drive
- Tools & templates
- Upskilling your wonderful volunteers
- Recognition & reward
- Leveraging your volunteers skillset
Outcomes: More than just volunteer management, we delve into truly engaging our vollies to harness their knowledge and fully maximise them as an asset to our operation. How can we recognise them better and bring them along on the journey to enhance our visitor experience.
6. Innovating Your Visitor Centre
- Review of current centre offering
- Insight into other Visitor Centres around Australia/NZ
- Looking at cost effective ways to innovate in your space
- What visitors want
- Delivering a true visitor experience
Outcomes: We do an audit of your existing centre and current visitor experience offering. We provide a list of recommendations, insights and ways to improve your centres appeal. We spend time breaking down what visitors want and how to deliver an innovative visitor experience.