The Masterclass Series offers a range of training sessions, delivered online or onsite, for the next level in Bookeasy administration skills. From upskilling staff to be more proactive in the booking process, to a comprehensive tutorial on all things finance, or even training staff to utilise Bookeasy's unique ticketing and events functionality.
Delivery & Fees
Modules within the Masterclass Series can be delivered onsite or online.
Online: $490 ex GST per module
Onsite: From $690 ex GST including travel per module
Contact us for a customised quote on bundling multiple modules.
1. Reservations Masterclass
- Asking the right questions
- Complex itineraries
- Groups & events
- Repeat business
- Promos, packages & campaigns overview
Outcomes: Upskilling staff to be more proactive in the booking process. Provide the tools to build complex itineraries, secure group bookings and encourage return business.
2. Operator Consoles Masterclass
- Logging into operator consoles & updating details
- Uploading images, adding product, rates and availability
- Minimum night stays
- Booking questions & specials
- Channel manager connectivity essentials
- Partner connections
- Self-managed Operator Consoles
Outcomes: Provide all the tools for key staff members to manage operator consoles, assist with connectivity questions and all rate related queries. Enable your staff to better assist your members.
3. Financial Masterclass
- Reconciliation management
- Identifying discrepancies with bookings
- Cancelling bookings, including cancellation fees & penalties
- Running returns and managing payments to your operators
- Using the .aba bank file to pay operators
- Understanding and using the returns reversal function
Outcomes: Split into 2 sessions, one onsite and a follow up session online to go through the actual process of running a return. A comprehensive tutorial on all things finance.
4. beTouch Masterclass
- The benefits of beTouch
- Assisting the visitor
- Managing bookings from staff console
- Maximising self service impact
Outcomes: An understanding of the benefits of beTouch, how to maximise the usage and assist your visitors with this tool.
5. Ticketing & Events Masterclass
- Functionality of ticketing and events
- How to use correctly
- Setting up a real event
- Costing service appropriately
Outcomes: Train staff to fully utilise the ticketing and events function within Bookeasy. Walk through of set up an actual event and pricing accordingly.
6. Packages, Campaigns & Promos Masterclass
- The difference between packages, campaigns & promos
- Setting up packages
- Setting up campaigns
- Utilising promo
Outcomes: Provide all staff attending this workshop the ability to set up, manage and deliver bookable product through the packages, campaign &/or promo functionality.
7. Report Builder Masterclass
- Utilising report builder
- What data are you looking for?
- Building reports from scratch
Outcomes: Enable key staff to develop reporting functions that are relevant and specific to the organisation. Hands on assistance to build up to 3 unique reports.