To Export your Bookeasy returns into MYOB please follow the below steps.
- Login to the Bookeasy Staff Console
- Open the left hand menu > Navigate to Manage Operator Returns > View Operator Returns
- Select your return start date and end date, and click “View Report”
- Once the report has loaded, click the “Export to MYOB File” button to download the supplier purchase file
Import the downloaded files into MYOB
To import into myob, this file is designed to match exactly every field that the myob supplier purchase import requires.
- Inside MYOB, choose File -> Import -> Purchases -> Professional Purchases .
- The File is Tab Separated
- Match by Card ID
- Click Match All
- Complete the import.
Note: If there are any import errors, the results of those errors are contained inside a file in your MYOB directory called MYOBPLOG.txt . Open the file and you will see the issue at the bottom of the file. If you require help with resolving these issues, you can contact our Support team and attach the MYOBPLOG.txt file and we will endevor to help you solve the issue.