This series empowers all staff to positively address enquirers from operators, in addition to giving tools for data quality checks of operator consoles. All staff should view these help guides on a regular basis.
Channel Management Mapping Tips and Hints
- Which Channel Managers map to Bookeasy?
- What do Channel Managers map?
- Time Stamps in Bookeasy
- Real-time example of a Channel Manager
Operator Product Setup, Update Rates and Availability
- Logging in to an operator console
- Setting up rooms
- Setting up tours
- Rates setup and editing
- Editing availability
- Searching Bookeasy databases
- Linking an existing operator
- Setting up a new operator
- Motherships and duplicate listings
- Delinking an operator
Operator Booking Engine
- What is the OBE?
- Reservation Tracking
Operator Commissions Management Platform
- Global operator commission settings
- Overriding commission levels by booking source
- Overriding commission levels by operator
Rezdy and livn Connections
- Which Partner Connections map to Bookeasy?
- Do you have accommodation providers who use YesBookIt? If the answer is yes, this guide assists with the connection to Bookeasy