On 08-02-2017 at 08.30pm saw the successful deployment into production. We have included a brief description of the tasks which were released.
- Legacy Retail Sales - Was migrated from ASP to MVC
- Geo Spacial Lookup - A new feature being worked on that allows users to create a map showcasing hotels, events, tours and attractions within a certain radius of their choosing
- Guest Notes - Were migrated from ASP to MVC
- Booking Notes - Were migrated from ASP to MVC
- Internal Notes - Were migrated from ASP to MVC
- Guest Profile - Was migrated from ASP to MVC
- Deactivate Emails - Was migrated from ASP to MVC
- Length of Username and Password - These fields were increased to allow up to 100 characters in each to cater for AANZ connections
- Activate Emails - Was migrated from ASP to MVC
- Close Itinerary - Was migrated from ASP to MVC
- Add Amendment Fee - Was migrated from ASP to MVC
- Invalidation of Thumbnail Images - This allows the import of images while putting image invalidation into the background
- Send Client Email - Was migrated from ASP to MVC
- Edit Booking Screen - Was migrated from ASP to MVC
- Livn Operator Bookeasy Usernames - Creating Usernames for imported Livn operators in Bookeasy
- Disable Max Capactiy field for Tour Operators from Livn - Livn imported product will not allows a Bookeasy user to update the Max Capacity field.
- AANZ Lat and Long Location Table - This information was added to data tables stored in Bookeasy
- Date Type Booking Question Answers - Feature added to allow a Booking Question answer to be in date format
- Bonds taken at the time of booking - This issue has now been resolved with bonds being charged for bookings that meet the criteria specified in Bonds Setup.
Operator Import - Will now reflect correct timezones, currencies and advanced consoles.
Email History - Bookeasy email history is now being stored correctly, to assist with upcoming email history search page
Livn Logo Changes - The Livn Logo now displays the correct aspect ratio
Don't Send Customer Emails not functioning - Ticking this box will now ensure that Customer emails are not auto generated from Bookeasy.
Livn Operators not displaying in Tour Searches - This has now been resolved.
Compulsory Booking Questions - Compulsory Booking Questions imported from Livn now import as Compulsory in Bookeasy