On the 23-11-2016 at 08.30pm saw the successful deployment into production. We have included a brief description of the tasks which were released.
- Mandatory PickUp and Drop Off Routes - Patched some changes to ensure pickups and dropoffs were correct
- Updated QLD Location List - Updated QLD locations and regions to reflect the state
- Booking Questions - When BQ's are imported from partner connections you can now removed, they also now can be made inactive
- White Label Console - AANZ have operator and staff consoles have been white labeled
- Use Update Other Details Settings - Some SMS settings were pulling from the mothership, not the linked centre
- Rezdy - 18 Rezdy patches were processed in this release, include improvements to rates/availability and operator information
- Bookeasy Email Monitoring - An internal change were, we can now search for emails generated from the Bookeasy
- Add checkin-checkout time- The payment add screen has been converted to MVC
- Remove GST - We have removed GST for non GST registered operators
- Tour Description - The Tour Description has now been added on the FULL IT
- Receipts - We have removed cancelled bookings from the receipts
- Availability calendar - Some clients reported the avail calendar was hard to read, we adjusted the colours slightly
- SMS Content - Updated the SMS content to include the previous text which was removed due to the itinerary changes
- Create Expand Collapse - Created an expand collapse function on the availability calendar.
- Managed By Email - The Managed by email was not sending for Iconnect operators