On the 02-06-2016 at 08.30pm saw the successful deployment into production. We have included a brief description of the tasks which were released.
New Accommodation and Tour Searches - Bookeasy's New accom and tour searches has been released - More Information Here.
Image Refactor - Behind the scenes changes to the way images are stored and surfaced to the API and consoles
Resonline to Bookeasy import - Critical back end changes for an exciting upcoming project
beAlerts- Bookeasy support can now publish messages to the staff console
Error Messaging- An internal change made to log more information about errors
- Tour Manager Opt Out - There was no option to opt out of the Tour Manager Book-Now button
- Allow ASP to parse UTF-8 encoded web.config files - Behind the scenes technical changes
- Custom Sort Order - The custom sort order now applies to the availability calendar
- Create Models for all correspondence - Back-End changes for the upcoming it changes
Tour and Room Manager- A change has been made to the to do list, allowing for more results
Campaign product showing incorrectly - Events were not showing as bookable when campaign only product was ticked
Styling of legacy site - Legacy website font was invalid and pushed to the border, this has been resolved
- Cannot add specials - Some specials could not be added under certain circumstances, this has been resolved.
- Reservations search - The reservation search was not allowing to search the same day you would need to search across a day, this has been resolved
- Reservations search - Some operators were missing from the advanced search, this has now been resolved.
- Cannot add whats on events - What's on events were giving an error if the lat and long was not filled out
- Return options 2,3 not picking up XXL bookings - Some cancelled bookings were not picked up by returns, this has now been resolved.
- Cost Adjustments omit from returns - Some returns were not including Cost Adjustments, were only paying operators out for the accommodation portion.
- Retail Rounding Down - The new retail system was rounding down instead of up when paying cash. EG 49.99 was rounding to 49.95 instead of $50
- Packages issue with events - When making a package booking that included an Ticket product, the booking dropped into the operator console without the number of guests that are included in the booking
- Room Manager extras not populating when adding payments - The extra cost is not auto populated in the payment field and individual amounts have to be entered so the right amount was taken
- Staff Console Edit Booking Error - When logged into a member console you could not edit a booking without losing customer details
- Unable to print booking stats - Could not print booking stats, the print preview was out of alignment
- SMS logic change - The SMS login to only send for online bookings was not working
- Campaigns select product - Connecting bookable product results were doubling in campaign manager
- Non Tour Operators - Non Tour Operators were coming up in the new tour search if they had an active tour - This will now be dependant on the operator type
- ROL Bookings to be omitted from returns - BBA have a custom module which has been fixed up
- Ticket Scanner - The ticket scanner was not working on devices
- Trust Monies On Hand - The trust monies on hand report was not loading for some clients
- Hyperlinked operator website address - On internal operator pages
- Pax details entered on shopping cart not saving - Operators have the ability to setup a Tour to ensure that Guest Names are requested during the booking process. Although these fields do appear in the Staff Console shopping cart, the details entered into those fields are lost once the booking is made.