On the 09/03/2016 at 08.30pm saw the successful deployment into production. We have included a brief description of the tasks which were released.
Tour Search V2 Alpha - Just like the new accommodation search centres are beginning to love we have released a BETA version of the new tour search. More information can be found here
- Do Not Send Customer Emails - A menu item has been created to stop sending customer emails automatically more information can be found here
- Accommodation Search Beta - Feedback provided included when overriding min nights the warning was not clear. This has been adjusted to be more visible to staff when booking
- Dashboard - We have made adjustments to all the reports on the dashboard to show the expected figures. Previously there were reports these figures were not correct.
- GST Separation Report - With the changes to the payment today screen, the GST separation report was not included. This has been re added for those centres.
- Tour Manager Manifest - Tour Manager clients will now see the voucher number listed on their Tour Manifests.
- Tour and Room Manager - We have speed up the multi booking itineraries which can now be viewed as expected.
- Datepicker not functioning - There were reports of the date calendar not working correct on the tour search and shopping cart pages.
- Booking questions removing product - When adding product from a booking question, this was in some cases removing the product from the cart.
- Trust Monies on Hand Report - Some reports were made that the trust monies on hand report did not include cost adjustments.
- To do list All operators, including RM and TM - The "To Do" list in some operator consoles was not loading correctly.
- Room Manager Displaying Incorrect amounts - Some bookings "depending on the method booked" were rounding incorrectly.
- Tax Invoices not printing Room and Tour Manager - The tax invoices were not printing correctly when viewing multiple booking.
- Self Managed Addon and Report Builder - The self managed addon was not including results from all linked VC's when building reports this has now been resolved.
- Room Manager Letters - When trying to manually send, depending on the client name the letter would provide an unexpected error.