Tourism WA A million reasons to Wander out Yonder Campaign
What it is?
West Australians have been taking heed of the Wander out Yonder Tourism Campaign, exploring their home state, going further and staying longer.
The next phase of the campaign will feature a marketing activation focused on bookable tours and experiences. The program will encourage West Australians to engage with local tourism operators and support the survival and sustainability of guided tours and tourism experiences across Western Australia.
Visitors will be able to book via wander.westernaustralia.com as well as via a number of participating Visitor Centres
For the full FAQs related to the campaign and vouchers please click here.
How do I get involved?
Eligible WA Tours & Experience Operators must be loaded into the Bookeasy platform to participate. If you have a Bookeasy listing please contact your nearest Visitor Centre or the Bookeasy Operator Support (contact details below) team to be linked to the campaign.
You can also visit wander.westernaustralia.com and search for your business to check if you are already linked to the campaign.
I can't find my listing!
If you have a Bookeasy listing:
- Contact the Bookeasy Operator Support team and provide your listing name and Bookeasy ID.
- The Bookeasy Support team will then check why your listing is not appearing on the website and give you further instructions and/or link your listing to the website.
If you don't have a Bookeasy listing:
- Fill out the following online form - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/LSL5YWP.
- Please contact the WA Visitor Centre for any questions about your new listing on 1800 812 808 or email Kylie Shreeve at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are unsure if you have a Bookeasy listing, please contact the Bookeasy Operator Support team.
I need to update my listing!
- Login to your Bookeasy console with your username and password. If you don't know your login details, please contact the Bookeasy Operator Support team or your participating Visitor Centre.
- Click here for a step-by-step guide to update your console.
Top listing tips:
A Picture is Worth a Thousand Words
- Make sure your images are high quality! Your thumbnail image is the most important, as this is the first seen by the guest in their search results. Don't forget to use as many images as possible to help inspire your guests.
- Minimum image listing size: 800 x 800px or 1MB.
Get Interesting with your Description & Point of Difference
Make it interesting and informative! Does it sell your unique features? The more the guest knows about your product, the more likely they are to book.
Accurate Rates & Availability
Make sure that your rates and availability displayed are correct. If not, check the connection between your booking system and Bookeasy.
Don't forget to check the basics, like your contact name, phone and email address. No-one wants to miss out on a booking because it's been delivered to the wrong place!
Clear Cancellation Policies
During this period, it’s especially important to ensure your cancellation policy is relevant, clear and concise.
How do I remove a product that is not eligible for the campaign?
- Login to your Bookeasy console with your username and password (if you don't know your login details, please contact the Bookeasy Operator Support team or your participating Visitor Centre).
- Navigate to Tours/Tickets > Click in the tour name you do not want to show > Advance options and tick the box next to 'Book Internally Only'.
I use a tour booking system, can I get it linked?
Please note: You simply need to ensure your connection is active with your Booking Centre mothership via your booking system. There is no connection required directly with Tourism WA.
For more information please follow this link - Partner Connections.
I need help!
If you have any questions regarding the set up of your console, please reach out to Bookeasy Operator Support
Phone: 07 5668 2542