The partner connection status report allows a booking centre to force a connection refresh for any partner connected operators. This previously was required to be actioned by Bookeasy support.
A refresh of connection can be used to force changes back to Bookeasy from the channel partner, this can update things like rate discrepancies, last minute price changes or availability, etc.
To use the report please follow the below steps.
1. Login to Bookeasy
2. Open left hand menu
3. Go to operators > Partner Connection Status OR use the quick search available in the left hand menu
4. This page will display a list of all operators capped at 25 operators per page.
5. To force a refresh simply click the icon on the right ( Click here for screenshot)
6. Click Force refresh on the popup.
Please note, you still need to contact Bookeasy support for the below cases:
1. Connect new operators
2. Connect new products
3. Some cases might require a full disconnect/re-connect to keep the connection in sync.