The partner connection status report allows a booking centre to force a connection refresh for any partner connected operators. This previously was required to be actioned by Bookeasy support.
A refresh of connection can be used to force changes back to Bookeasy from the channel partner, this can update things like rate discrepancies, last minute price changes or availability, new/amended booking questions, etc.
To use the report please follow the below steps.
- Login to Bookeasy
- Open left hand menu
- Go to operators > Partner Connection Status OR use the quick search available in the left hand menu
- This page will display a list of all operators capped at 25 operators per page.
- To force a refresh simply click the icon on the right ( Click here for screenshot)
- Click Force refresh on the popup
Please note, you still need to contact Bookeasy support for the below cases:
1. Connect new operators
2. Connect new products
3. Some cases might require a full disconnect/re-connect to keep the connection in sync.