How the connection process works?
- Tour Operators are required to complete the Bookeasy Supplier Connection Form: http://contracting.livn.world/form-2483624/Bookeasy-Supplier-Request-Form
- Once the completed form is received, Livn will contact the Operator to arrange the connection between the operator’s booking system and Livn, thereby making it available in Bookeasy for connect.
- The process involves the Operator setting up each destination as a booking agent or distributor in their own booking system. Livn can then import the tours/products and curate the information
- Once the connection is ready, Livn will notify Bookeasy
- Bookeasy will arrange to map each of the operator’s product on your behalf
Note: This process can take anywhere between 1-4 weeks, depending on the connection complexities, booking systems, etc.
Things to note before the connection:
- The connection with each Centre is unique, so every linked Centre needs to be linked individually. In turn the Operator needs to set up each Centre as an individual agent/distributor.
- When Bookeasy connects an operator, there is an option to synchronise them to an existing Bookeasy operator console, or add them as a new Bookeasy operator. If Bookeasy synchronises an operator via Livn to an existing operator console, the operator’s existing tour product will be archived and not bookable via the Staff Console or Destination Website (only the Livn supplied tours).
- Once a connection is established, Bookeasy recommends you check the operator’s setup via their Bookeasy console, specially if they are imported as a brand new operator.
- The maintaining of inventory, rates and availability is managed directly via the operator’s booking system, not via Bookeasy. You won't be allowed to make any changes on those areas directly in Bookeasy.
Note: Please ignore the information about rate types, availability and pricing options imported into the Bookeasy console after the connection, these are indicative only. All rates and availability are quoted live when adding to cart and making a booking