Gold Medal OR 24 Hour Status
Gold Medal Operator - This means that you, as an operator, guarantee your availability 100% and a client making a booking will not have to wait for confirmation.
Operators that guarantee their availability will appear at the top of availability searches and be eligible to be part of the Last Minute Rates feature. You have the option to revert to the conditions of a 24 hour operator for bookings made within a 24 hour period.
24 Hour/On Request Operator - This means that any booking will require up to 24hrs before the booking is confirmed. In your reservations online area you will need to press “confirm” for the booking to be confirmed. This type of booking will also appear in the Visitor Centre Reservations area and they can contact you to confirm the booking if required.
Operators with a 24 hour confirmation period will be listed below the gold medal results in the availability search listing and will be marked with a 24hr medal symbol.
Six compelling reasons to become a Gold Medal operator and guarantee your availability on the Bookeasy system:
1. Your product will be instantly bookable online, enabling enquiries to be immediately converted into a sale.
2. You will enjoy more exposure as you are listed at the top of your category in availability searches.
3. You, your clients and visitor centre staff will spend less time making/ taking phone calls to arrange bookings as they will be instantly confirmed.
4. Your clients will enjoy the convenience of being able to secure their bookings immediately with an online payment day or night.
5. It will be quicker and easier for visitor centre staff to book your product – this will translate into more bookings.
6. Gold Medal operators help visitor centre staff to provide better customer service - bookings are made more quickly and efficiently which means visitors spend less time waiting at the booking desk and more time exploring the region and spending their money in your town.
Instantly confirm your availability and GO GOLD!